You need to open a ticket with technical support, provide us with your reseller domain name and the nameservers you want setup as private nameservers for your account. We will configure them on our server and we will send you back the IP's you need to use to get your nameservers registered. To do that you have to contact your domain registrar or register the nameservers via your registrar's control panel. If your domain name is registered with us, we will handle the entire process ourselves.
Below you can see the steps for registering your private nameservers at some of the domain registrars.
1. Login to your GoDaddy Account
2. Click on My Account
3. Click on Manage Domains
4. Click on the domain name you want to register the private nameservers with
5. In the lower left corner of the page, there is a View/Modify detail. Click on it.
6. Enter the ns1/ns2 and the IP addresses we provided. Then click OK.
1. Login to Account Manager
2. Click the check box next to the domain you want to manage, then click Edit DNS
3. Ignore the warnings and click the "continue button under "Move DNS to A New Name Server" (do not select DNS Manager Continue)
4. Ignore the warning on the next page, and click Continue
5. Enter your custom nameserver, ns1.example.com ns2.example.com and click Continue
6. On the next screen, enter the IP addresses we gave you and click Continue.
7. Ignore the warnings and click Save DNS.
1. Login into your domain control panel
2. Once logged in go to Name servers
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link following If you want to create or modify a name server which is based on yourdomain.com
4. At the bottom of this page type in ns1 then the IP Address provided to you. Then click on Create Name Server
5. After that repeat #4 but then use ns2 and use the other IP Address
1. Login to your domain control panel
2. Click on the domain you wish to change
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom, and under "Avanced Technical Setting", click on "Managed Registered Name Servers"
4. On the next screen, look for Register DNS Server
5. Enter "ns1" for DNS Server, and the IP address (notice the domain name is pre-defined). Click the Continue button
6. On the next screen (a confirmation screen), click Continue
7. Repeat steps 3 - 6
1. Log into your account at your registrar, and navigate to the "Home" section of the control panel
2. In the "Jump To Domain" box, enter your domain and select "Domain Registration Service" (Click the » button)
3. Under the section labelled "Domain Registration - Order Details", click "Manage Child Name Servers"
4. Enter your nameserver (ie: ns1) into the "Host Name" box, and the IP address into the "Ip Address" box. Click submit. (This may take a long time) If it works, you'll receive a message saying "Addition Completed Successfully"
5. Repeat step 4. but using your second nameserver (ie: ns2) and the IP. Once again, click submit
6. Upon success of the addition of both nameservers, click the button "Modify Name Server" under "Domain Registration - Manage Child Name Server" (This is above the success message)
Once you register your private nameservers, you need to allow 24-72 hours for propogation before you can start using the nameservers.